Your home away from home when visiting Asheville NC
In addition to offering wonderful rooms and a fabulous 5 star gourmet breakfasts, our guests also enjoy our common areas, outdoor spaces, and complimentary beverages including beer, wine, and soda. Oftentimes there’s also a delightful afternoon treat! After you have finished your sightseeing, nothing beats coming back to the inn, pouring yourself a complimentary beer or glass of wine and finding a comfy seat on the huge wrap around porch with a book.
“We enjoyed a glass of wine before going out to dinner, which Tom offers his guests any time of day. The breakfasts were also outstanding, Tom is a master chef and his meal preparation and presentation were fabulous. We would not choose any other place in Asheville to stay.”
Michele & Tom
With Aberdeen Inn, Michele is fulfilling a long passion of opening and running a bed and breakfast. She serves as our pastry chef, baking amazing homemade breakfast goodies every morning. Her inspirations come from memories of baking with her mother at an early age and then with her sister—who is also a pastry chef. She is a registered nurse, as well, and still recruited to consult on projects.
Tom is trained as a Master Chef, and has had an eventful, full career. He has managed and operated a private steel company’s customer entertainment facilities and served as Head Chef at the Rue St. Clair in Chicago. Once, he had the opportunity to work with Chef Propitere Paul LaPoint at Frenchy’s in Milwaukee. Tom opened BR Guest House bed and breakfast in Oak Park, Illinois, in 1995. He ran this lovely B&B for 12 years until he and Michele took over Aberdeen Inn.
Policies, Terms & Conditions
- The Inn does not accommodate pets.
- Check-in/Check-out: check in between 3 and 6, check out before 11. Early check-in and late check-out is available with prior arrangement.
- Deposits & Payments: a valid card with expiration date is required at the time of reservation. The balance is due on the day of check-in and will be charged to the card on file unless other payment arrangements have been made.
- Cancellation Policy is 72 hours prior to check-in date with one night’s stay as penalty. During Fall Color Season, the Cancellation Policy is 7 days with a two-nights stay penalty.
- Two-night minimum stays are required on all 3-day weekends and for all of the Fall Color Season and Christmas Holiday Season. There are no discounts on Winter rates or rates for the Fall Color Season and Holidays.
- There are no refunds for early departure.
- All rates quoted are per night and include the full gourmet breakfast and complimentary beverages of wine, beer and soft drinks at all times. There is a $10.00 charge for each additional guest in the Mountain View or Aberdeen Cottage rooms.
- Due to the historical nature of the neighborhood and home, we are not ADA compatible.We are protected by local regulations that leave us exempt from ADA requirements.