Chef Inspired, Chef Created Breakfasts Each Morning
At the Aberdeen Inn Asheville NC, we pride ourselves in serving guests a nice, big, gourmet breakfast. Our menu is a beautiful way to start your day. Best of all, you can enjoy every sweet and savory bite on our sunny breakfast porch.
Master Chef Tom creates terrific entrees each morning. One of our featured and favorite breakfast entrees is Cajun Eggs Louisanne—eggs wrapped in bacon sitting on an English muffin, accompanied by sauced and garnish. Read more about our offerings below. We’ll also work within any dietary needs including allergies, food dislikes and special diets, we want to make you feel at home here at the Aberdeen Inn Asheville NC.
A few of our favorite savory and sweet delights. One main entree is created each morning, special dietary needs are happily accommodated at Aberdeen Inn Asheville NC:
- Cajun baked eggs Louisiana – includes bacon (pork or turkey) toast or English muffin.
- Stuffed Egg crepes – stuffed with sauteed vegetables topped with appropriate sauce, or a sweet stuffed crepe with fruit compote.
- Crustless Quiches — vegetables used will favor desired finish — Greek, Italian, Southwest, etc.
- Mini egg souffles — flavored for the desired finish accompanied by matching sauce.
- Omelettes — done in the desired taste flow of the day.
- Stuffed Baked French toast: Stuffed with cream cheese, fresh blueberries, sliced almonds and cinnamon or stuffed with bananas and topped with caramelized bananas.
- Pancakes of a wide variety — oatmeal whole wheat, ginger cinnamon, etc.
- Waffles of a wide variety — wild rice and cranberries in the fall, double coconut, ginger almond, etc.
- Breakfast Meats served: Pork bacon, Pork sausage (home-made), smoked sausage (beef, pork or turkey), black forest ham, southern cured ham, corned beef hash (made in house), turkey sausage (made in house), and variety of chicken sausage.